As Tier 2 Support Engineer, you will be responsible to engage in the monitoring and troubleshooting support, supervision and coordination of customers Solar Power Plants.
What will you be doing?
- Management of general daily on-site issues, reporting and site work deliverables to the Support Manager & Sales Manager
- Planning and preparation of site work, managing and updating these internally and to the customers
- Management of, liaison and co-ordination with on-site customer representatives, subcontractors, personnel to ensure all work is performed timely, efficiently, and safely.
- Ensuring quality, OH&S and environmental requirements
- Provide on-site, on-line, phone, chat or email support to customers when needed.
- Evaluate customer needs with the support manager in the areas of service, training, logistics and planning and execute the plan to fulfill them
- Identify product, documentation and other issues impairing customer satisfaction and work with the HQ to improve them.
- Assist the sales team in technical areas and other needs to close deals
- Participate in team meetings, events, activities and collaboratively work with team member, colleagues and consultants to improve solutions.
- Manage the monitoring database of customer installations, usage of SEDGE troubleshooting tools, document all activities in (CRM) CREdge or other database platforms.
- Work proactively to help branch office meet company’s KPI’s.
- Select, collect and analyze site data to identify HW/SW issues
- Approve Tier 1’s RMA cases
- Provide technical assistance and support to Tier 1 escalations
- Leading complex escalations and resolution of customer issues (technical and communication aspects).
- Creating root cause analysis and reports with customer statistics and improvement actions.
- Technical/Practical engineering background with preference to one of the following areas:
- Electronic, Computer, Communications, or Materials
- Working experience as 2nd level engineer in a technical environment- minimum of 2 years
- PV business experience: advantage
- Strong problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- IT knowledge
- Profound & solid technical knowledge
- Native Japanese, business communication skill in English
- Customer Oriented, Team Player, excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working
- relationships with customers, partners, peers and managers.
- Second class electric work specialist license
Please send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org