- Creating string designs for residential and commercial systems.
- Handling design and technical questions
- Handling questions about the monitoring portal
- Provide training and explanations on how to use the SolarEdge design tool, setapp, site mapper
- Follow-up projects, during all phases of the installation, from design/ installation / commissioning/ and checking systems functionality after commissioning to ensure correct operation (remotely or on location).
- Coordinate site visits for technical support during the installation phase and system commissioning, including: - Explanation and training on how to mount SolarEdge inverters and optimizers. - Explanation and training of the SolarEdge technology on location.
- Become a technical expert in the field of SolarEdge products, problem solving and the commissioning process.
- Maintaining the level of knowledge of all updates, changes, problems and solutions of the residential and commercial product range.
- Advising installers regarding the AC and DC installation associated with PV systems.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Be able to easily adapt when tasks change and in changing working conditions
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform multiple assignments
- Technically competent
- Critical thinker
- Able to work independently throughout the organization and with customers
- Build (customer) relationships
- Team player
- Hand on/ take ownership mentality
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Completed electrical engineering training at MBO level (MTS)
- Experience in both residential/ (large) commercial systems is a pre
- Being able to independently elaborate and advise the AC and DC part of large solar systems
- Having knowledge and maintenance of NEN1010 regarding AC and DC installations
- Experience with MS Office (like Excel and Powerpoint)
- Experience with Autocad
- Have or are willing to obtain a VCA certificate
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to firstname.lastname@example.org