Solaredge is looking for a committed, flexible, performance-oriented and self-responsible reinforcement in the field of Technical Marketing Manager to join our Spanish team. As a specialist in Technical Marketing, you will work directly with the Sales Team and customers and will be the first point of contact for technical questions for our customers and for organizational interfaces regarding technical questions. You will be part of the Global Product management team and represent the Spanish market requirements for new products, features and regulations. This requires a high level of flexibility, motivation and reliability.
What will you do?
- Point of contact for sales and direct customers for product-related questions
- Suggest of technical solutions for product applications
- Represent the Spanish market requirements for new products, features and regulations
- Development, maintenance and further development of product-related training documents and training tools
- Expansion and maintenance of contacts with energy suppliers and grid operators as well as industry committees
- Development and implementation of structured qualification measures in sales (product training)
- Conduct customer training via online tools or on-site support at the customer's site
- Updating and revision of technical documentation
- Collaboration in product and market-related competitor analyses
- Support for product launches
- A BA/BS in a related technical discipline such as Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering etc.
- Strong technical background in both Hardware and Software, preferably from Technical pre-sale or technical account management with strong capability of project management
- Affinity to technical products and renewable energy - a must!
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Programming skills (VBA) are an advantage
- Knowledge of Modbus interfaces and Modbus programming skills – a plus!
- Fluent in written and spoken language in Spanish and English.
- Independent and proactive working style, commitment, great communication skills
- Fast learner, adaptive character type, team player
- Willingness to travel (up to 40% of the time)
- Home office based (preferable in Valencia)
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com