This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join the SolarEdge team in Taiwan and have a major part in supporting the company’s efforts to grow our business across all segments of the solar industry, residential, commercial and utility, through direct and channel sales.
- Daily operation of RMAs through CRM and ERP systems
- Coordinate for all logistics operations including import, export and inland movements.
- Manage spares and sales inventory.
- Coordinate with warehouse teams for dispatch of materials.
- Coordinate with customers for return of faulty materials.
- Coordinate with global logistics team for dispatch of materials.
- Coordinate with logistics companies for organizing dispatch and pickup of materials.
- Coordinate with customs authorities for timely release of materials
- Coordinate with customers for consignment warehouses and inventory counts where applicable
- Generate documents for logistics movements.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Maintain logs and records.
- Work with CRM software’s for operations.
- Perform timely audit of warehouse and inventory
- Responsible for customer stock or spares available for service readiness
- Lead the ERP and internal data systems data management and updating in sync with HQ teams.
- Bachelor degree – preferably gained in an industrial engineering discipline
- Minimum two years of experience in logistics operations.
- Detailed understanding of customs procedures.
- Knowledge of documentation requirements for logistics operations.
- Ability to work with CRM software’s.
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- General understanding of Microsoft Office products and the ability to adapt to other computer systems quickly and utilize them efficiently.
- Fluent in English and local language – both written and spoken
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven manager person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is personally necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player!
Please send your CV in English to Luciana.email@example.com