We are looking for a native Thai speaker based in Bangkok that will be responsible for our marketing activities in the Thai market. You will report directly to the General Manager China and South East Asia and functionally to the Senior Marketing Manager ROW, in a matrix-management structure. You may be expected to travel within the region in order to meet customers and attend and organize events.
- Create, implement and maintain a marketing strategy for SolarEdge with the vision based on SolarEdge being the #1 Choice for smart energy solutions. Your touch points are mostly B2B but with increasing emphasis on B2B2C.
- Perform market research and analysis and obtain valuable insights into the regions’ PV market and customers - and use these insights to grow market share.
- Develop and initiate various marketing activities for SEA markets (within the annual marketing budget for the region, which you will manage).
- Collaborate with distributors, installers, and developers on marketing initiatives.
- Manage the end-to-end production of events including exhibitions, trainings and customer events (includes managing timelines, venues, suppliers, payments, legal obligations, staffing and budgets, invitations etc).
- Develop marketing content for product brochures, case studies, campaigns, sales presentations, and social media platforms.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns for lead generation.
- Work closely with HQ marketing & product marketing managers, MarCom staff, graphic designers, on production of events and materials.
- Bachelor/Master Degree – Preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a marketing manager
- Industry Experience: Renewable energy, high-tech, power electronics, electric vehicle industries are highly preferable but not essential
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous planning and organizational abilities
- Skilled user of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure and retain cross-group collaborations
- Solid analytical skills with consistent attention to detail
- Experience with content creation
- Experience with CRM Tools & Marketing Automation tools – Newsletters/ E-Invites - Preferred
- Fluent English – both written and spoken a MUST. Additional languages will be seen as an advantage
- Able to work with deadlines and cope well under pressure
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically & critically
- Excellent people and management skills
- Able to delegate, motivate others and result oriented
Please send you CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org