Get Paid Up to $300 Using SolarEdge Home EV Charging
Join Eversource's ConnectedSolutions Program for EV Drivers in MA and CT
Live in Massachusetts or Connecticut? Drive an EV? Make money while supporting a stable grid by allowing Eversource to limit the energy usage on your SolarEdge Level 2 EV charging during times of peak demand.
Drive On Sunshine
How It Works
- During periods of high demand, Eversource will slow down your charger's energy use to better support the grid.
- You stay in control - SolarEdge notifies you prior to an event and you have the ability to opt-out up to two hours ahead of time.
- Although you'll charge slower, uninterrupted charging is guaranteed for a period of time on the day of the event.
Newly-activated Home EV Chargers
- $300 upfront for enrollment in the Program. This is a one-time payment within 4-6 weeks of approval
Previously-activated and utilized Home EV Chargers
- $150 upfront for enrollment in the Program. This is a one-time payment within 4-6 weeks of approval
- Afterward you earn $50/year for 2 years* participation: an additional $100
View the application form with terms and conditions