Harvest More Power from Each Module
- SolarEdge enables more energy generation from each solar module by mitigating power losses that result from mismatch between modules. Weaker modules do not affect the performance of strong ones. The SolarEdge system is future proofed against potential risks that could cause decrease lifetime energy production.
- Mismatch sources include module soiling or shading, uneven module aging and module output that can vary by ±3% from manufacturing, enough to result in ~2% energy loss.
More power = More revenue for faster system payback, and more savings on their electricity bill.
Install More Modules on the Roof
Increase your profit on every residential installation by selling more modules, with no extra customer acquisition or installation costs. The SolarEdge topology enables efficient use of all available roof space through unprecedented design flexibility, including:
- Parallel strings of uneven lengths
- Modules in multiple orientations with different roof facets in a single string
- Modules in shaded areas
- Modules of different capacities in a single string, for easy module replacement or future expansion
More modules on the roof = More power, more revenue, and more aesthetic rooftops.
System Monitoring from the Palm of Your Hand
The SolarEdge monitoring platform delivers module-level insights of the PV system, ensuring that it is performing to the best of its ability at all times.
- Free module, string, and system-level performance monitoring for the system lifetime
- Remote troubleshooting and pinpointed system alerts, contributing to less time on site and reduced maintenance costs
- Easy access to complete system status, from any computer or mobile device, anytime, anywhere
- Numerous options for connecting to the monitoring server, including hardwired Ethernet, Wi-Fi, ZigBee®, and cellular connectivity
Real-time monitoring of system performance helps to protect the homeowners’ investment.
Keeping PV Installers and Homeowners Safe
As long as the sun is up, PV wires are energized with high DC voltages posing a risk to people and property.
- Built-in SafeDC™ feature, designed to reduce high system voltage to a safe level upon AC or inverter shutdown. This provides maximum protection to people and property
- Compliant with the most advanced safety standards
- Compliant with the UL1699B arc detection standard, designed to mitigate the effects of some arcing faults that may pose a fire risk
Built-in safety features, compliant with all advanced safety standards, for maximum protection of people and property.
SolarEdge products are field proven and built for long-term performance:
- 25-year power optimizer warranty
- 12-year inverter warranty
- Monitoring free for 25-years
Affordable extended inverter warranties of up to 25 years are also available, with low cost out-of-warranty inverter replacement. Refer to the SolarEdge website for more details on warranty extensions.
Protect the homeowners' investment by offering reliable, field proven products, backed up by long-term warranties for their peace of mind.