Three Phase Inverters with Synergy Technology
Reduce time onsite with installation validation, even before grid connection. Go bigger with 175% DC oversizing, keep costs low with modular design and provide confidence with robust built-in safety features.
Optimize Your Next Commercial Project
Ideal for a broad range of projects, including commercial and industrial rooftops, Agri-PV, carport, floating PV and small utility scale. System owners, EPCs and O&M providers can all benefit from:
- Greater energy production and design flexibility by pairing with SolarEdge Power Optimizers
- Reduced equipment and installation costs with unique SolarEdge architecture
- Lower O&M costs by pinpointing issues using panel-level monitoring and remote troubleshooting
- Advanced safety, such as arc fault protection and emergency voltage shutdown
- Industry-leading 12-year warranty extendable to 20 years
Inverter range: 66.6kW, 90kW, 100kW; 120kW @277V/480V grid.
Maximized Performance and 360° Safety Solution
Our DC optimized inverter solution increases energy production through panel-level MPP tracking and up to 175% DC oversizing. Enable more uptime with a modular system design and keep PV panel in optimal condition with the built-in nighttime PID (Potential Induced Degradation) rectifier.
SolarEdge offers a 360° Safety Solution built on three main foundations:
- Prevention - panel-level visibility; built-in temperature sensors; surge protection devices, with alerts
- Detection - arc fault protection; pinpointed panel-level alerts
- Mitigation - automatic voltage reduction to safe levels during emergencies with SafeDC™ and Rapid Shutdown; automatic system shutdown upon arc event
Get Insight. Onsite.
The Synergy inverters’ innovative Pre-commissioning feature enables easy onsite system validation with full visibility of any wiring, communication, isolation or DC polarity issues. Know everything is working correctly before leaving the site and well in advance of grid connection.
Simplified Installs and Servicing
Move faster with identical, lightweight, modular units. Gain quick access via the Synergy Manager – no need to open inverter covers for configuration or maintenance.
- Higher system uptime with independently working Synergy Units
- Full system visibility and accurate troubleshooting with built-in, panel-level monitoring
- Supports 3-wire connection and accommodates no-neutral or delta configurations