SolarEdge Home Hub Inverters
Meet the ultimate home energy managers in charge of PV production, battery storage, backup applications, and our growing family of smart energy devices.
Available in Single Phase and Three Phase
A Complete Solution from Roof-to-Grid
As the “brains” of SolarEdge Home, install the inverter with our Power Optimizers, batteries, backup applications, plus a growing family of smart energy devices, to:
- Deliver greater energy production over the system’s lifetime
- Simplify installs and commissioning using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Instill confidence with advanced safety features
- Increase system capacity by connecting multiple battery modules per inverter
- Streamline your business with a complete solar, storage, and smart energy management solution from a single trusted vendor
When pairing our inverters with the SolarEdge Home Battery and Backup Interface, in the event of grid interruption, provide homeowners with backup power for either full or partial home loads.
*Backup applications are subject to local regulations and require connection with the SolarEdge Home Batteries and the SolarEdge Home Backup Interface.
The inverter includes built-in safety features designed to protect your solar installations by reducing the risks associated with electrocution and fire:
- Module-level monitoring, providing pinpointed fault detection
- SafeDC™- Automatically reduces DC voltage to touch safe level
- Sense Connect- Monitors the connectors and prevents electric arcs
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) - Provides an additional safety layer against electric arcs
- Ground Fault Detection & Isolation Test - Identifies isolation issues by location