For inverters with display firmware click here
Version Date June 2020
This version includes:
|Single Phase Inverter with HD-Wave Technology||4.9.33||1.0.1036*||2.0.910*||1.50.5||N/A|
|Single Phase Energy Hub Inverter with Prism Technology||4.9.33||1.0.965||2.0.820||N/A||N/A|
|Single Phase Inverter with Compact Technology||4.9.33||1.0.839||2.1.247||N/A||N/A|
|Three Phase Residential Inverter (up to 17kW)||4.9.33||1.13.1641*||2.19.1427*||N/A||N/A|
|Three Phase Commercial inverter (>17kW-33.3kW)||4.9.33||1.13.1641*||2.19.1427*||N/A||N/A|
|Three Phase Inverter with Synergy Technology (43.4kW-100kW)||4.9.33||1.13.1641*||2.19.1427*||N/A||N/A|
|StorEdge Three phase Inverter||4.9.33||1.13.1641*||2.19.1427*||N/A||2.2.73|
* For existing installations, DSP1 and DSP2 versions are optional and can be upgraded manually.
|Smart EV Charger||4.9.33||2.2.2|
|Smart energy hot water||3.10041||0.12.98|
|LG DCDC||5010, 7010
These firmware versions were released to SetApp packages on June 2020 for all SolarEdge SetApp enabled devices. To verify the version is updated on the device after the upgrade process, connect with SetApp to the device, and verify the firmware versions in the Information screen match the tables above (or shows higher versions).
Note: Improvements included in this version will apply only after the version is updated on the device. This requires connecting to the device's Wi-Fi and performing an upgrade.
New Features & Enhancements
- Automatic monitoring communication - to reduce the amount of required configurations and shorten its time, SetApp automatically detects and selects the available communication type (Ethernet, Cellular, Zigbee, RS485).
Manual monitoring communication selection and configuration is still available.
Note: Wi-Fi connection is not automatically detected and requires manual configuration;
- Enable monitoring communication without activation for enhanced support with full system visibility.
- To simplify the communication configuration process, the Communication menu was split to:
- Monitoring Communication
- Site Communication
- For North America installations –
- Support single phase energy hub inverter with prism technology
- UL1741 PCS Compliance (export limit < 10 sec, no grid-charging)
- For Europe installations – support connection of BYD B-Box LV and LG Chem RESU13 batteries to StorEdge three phase inverters
- Inverter language automatically set based on SetApp language
- Support installations of EV charging inverter with StorEdge capabilities using the StorEdge interface
- Reduced firmware upgrade duration for single phase inverters with HD-Wave technology
- StorEdge installation self-test for immediate on-site verification of battery connection & configuration. Use the test to quickly detect installation faults.
- Support CEI 0-21 Italy regulatory requirement for remote frequency control
- Security enhancements
- New country grid codes:
- Mauritius 2
- Western Power
- India Kerala
- Server Comm. Test: internet Link (could be all of the tests) is tested via the Wi-Fi interface even if the stream server is configured to LAN
- Inverters with HD-Wave technology temperature shows 0 when in standby mode
- Monitoring mobile dashboard widget doesn’t display solar production in AC coupled system when the AC coupled system is the leader
- ESS Operation Mode menu item may appear in the Energy Manager screen in locations where this is not required (non-U.S. locations)
Workaround: for installation where the ESS Operation Mode is not required, do not set it
- The communication between the EV Charger and the EV charging single phase inverter is lost following factory reset due to change of RS485-1 protocol
Workaround: Select Multi Devices in RS485-1 menu
- On rare occasions, the router's subnet IP 172.16.X.X can't be used as the static IPWorkaround: Please use another subnet IP for the router
- There is 1 hour offset in the Smart Energy device’s schedule presentation while it is ON
- For North America installations - inverters with built-in consumption metering, changing the meter function setting might not be applied on the first attempt
Workaround: Set the meter function again
- When setting excess PV usage in the monitoring app for smart energy devices operation, not configuring a minimal power value may lead to importing power from the grid
Workaround: Verify the rated power is configured for each Smart Energy device which is enabled for excess PV usage
- Power factor measurement is different between the reported value and SunSpec Inverter Map
Workaround: Values in SunSpec match the digital measurement and external device measurements. The values presented in the app are not synced with the SunSpec reporting
- CosPhi shows wrong value during pairing on SetApp
Workaround: There is no meaning for CosPhi during pairing
- When reactive power mode is set to ‘Q’, the ‘Cos Phi’ status in the Status screen might show NA.
Workaround: This is a display error that doesn't affect the inverter's settings.
- If smart energy device status is manually changed while the AC is disconnected from the inverter, when the inverter’s AC is restored, it will restore the smart energy device state as before the AC disconnection.
Workaround: Manually change the smart energy device state if needed
- When resetting the inverter energy counters, ‘This Year’ value doesn’t reset.
- Inverter without HD-Wave technology temperature shows 0 when in standby mode
Workaround: In standby mode, there is no production, thus temperature sensing is not relevant
- LED indication for Smart Energy Hot Water error might be dismissed