Driven by Cutting-Edge PV Inverter Topology
The SolarEdge commercial offering features highly efficient, field proven inverters ideally suited to a broad range of commercial and industrial PV applications, in the ground mount, rooftop, small utility-scale and floating PV markets.
- Superior energy production and reliability
- Fixed string voltage ensures optimal DC-AC conversion, regardless of PV string length or environmental conditions
- Panel-level monitoring enables performance analysis, pinpoint fault detection and system troubleshooting
Available power ratings: 15kW, 17kW, 25kW, 27.6kW, 30kW, 33.3kW
The 2022 SolarEdge Commercial Cashback Is Here!
Install 2 or more commercial three phase inverters on a single site and get a $450 cashback per inverter!
This incentive is available for any two or more combinations of 25kW, 30kW and 33.3kW inverters only.
The more you install, the more you earn!
More Production, Easier Installations
SolarEdge’s commercial inverters continue to evolve with the release of new three phase 30kW and 33.3kW models.
These inverters are 25% lighter for easier installations, while supporting up to 150% oversizing capability, where local regulators allow.
We've maximised inverter protection during lightning events with RS485 surge protection included and optional field-replaceable Type 2 DC and AC SPDs. These inverters are also future ready for SolarEdge’s commercial energy storage solution when it becomes available, opening the door to a variety of energy management applications.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers
- Superior efficiency
- Up to 150% inverter oversizing, where local regulators allow
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 years)
- Includes RS485 and optional Type 2 DC & AC surge protection*
- Integrated DC Safety Unit (with safety switch for DC disconnect)
- Fast inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using SetApp
- Panel-level monitoring via built-in Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection
- Future-ready for the SolarEdge commercial storage solution*
- IP65 rated for outdoor and indoor installations
* For selected inverter models