Driven by Cutting-Edge PV Inverter Topology
The SolarEdge commercial offering features highly efficient, field proven inverters ideally suited to a broad range of commercial and industrial PV applications, in the ground mount, rooftop, small utility-scale and floating PV markets.
- Superior energy production and reliability
- Fixed string voltage ensures optimal DC-AC conversion, regardless of PV string length or environmental conditions
- Panel-level monitoring enables performance analysis, pinpoint fault detection and system troubleshooting
Available power ratings: 15kW, 17kW, 25kW, 27.6kW, 30kW, 33.3kW
More Production, Easier Installations
SolarEdge’s commercial inverters continue to evolve with the release of new three phase 30kW and 33.3kW models.
These inverters are 25% lighter for easier installations, while supporting up to 150% oversizing capability, where local regulators allow.
We've maximised inverter protection during lightning events with RS485 surge protection included and optional field-replaceable Type 2 DC and AC SPDs. These inverters are also future ready for SolarEdge’s commercial energy storage solution when it becomes available, opening the door to a variety of energy management applications.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers
- Superior efficiency
- Up to 150% inverter oversizing, where local regulators allow
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 years)
- Includes RS485 and optional Type 2 DC & AC surge protection*
- Integrated DC Safety Unit (with safety switch for DC disconnect)
- Fast inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using SetApp
- Panel-level monitoring via built-in Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection
- Future-ready for the SolarEdge commercial storage solution*
- IP65 rated for outdoor and indoor installations
* For selected inverter models