World’s First 2-in-1 EV Charger and Solar Inverter
Homeowners can charge electric vehicles up to four times faster than a standard Level 1 charger through an innovative solar boost mode that utilises grid and PV charging simultaneously.
An integrated EV charger and solar inverter eliminates the need for a separate EV charger and the additional wiring, conduit and potential switchboard upgrades that comes with it.
Whether your customer owns an EV now or just wants to be EV-ready, future-proof their home with SolarEdge.
Full Visibility and Control
Homeowners enjoy seamless integration with the SolarEdge monitoring platform where they can track charging status, control vehicle charging, and set charging schedules. Monitoring features include:
- Charge from the grid during off-peak hours with smart Time of Use (TOU) scheduling
- Track solar, EV, and grid consumption for visibility and control of household energy usage
- Turn charging on and off remotely via the mobile app
- View charging duration, charge energy, and solar charge status
- Easy inverter commissioning directly through your smartphone using the SetApp mobile application
- Up to four times faster than a typical Level 1 charger by combining solar and grid power for EV charging
- Designed to work specifically with SolarEdge power optimisers
- Record-breaking 99% efficiency and high reliability, powered by HD-Wave technology
- Small, lightweight, and as easy to install and commission as a standard SolarEdge inverter
- Saves space on main distribution panel to avoid potential upgrade
- Advanced safety features, including integrated arc fault protection
- Flexible selection of charger cable types and lengths (cable and holder ordered separately)
EV Charger Activation and Configuration
For EV charger configuration via the monitoring app, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or cellular connectivity is required.