The SolarEdge single phase inverter is specifically designed to work with the SolarEdge power optimisers. Because MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each panel by the power optimiser, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a simpler, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter with a standard 12-year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimised PV inverter, the single phase inverter also manages battery and system energy as part of SolarEdge’s battery storage solution.
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimisers
- 2.5kW to 10kW inverter range
- Superior efficiency
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in panel-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via Ethernet, wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee® or GSM plug-ins)
- Supports PV and battery management as part of the StorEdge solution
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
A New Era for PV Inverters with HD-Wave Technology
SolarEdge's single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology, winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar award and the renowned 2018 Edison Award, breaks the mould of traditional inverters. Using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the single phase inverter is able to synthesise a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping and storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking 99% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
- Small lightweight and easy to install
- 99% weighted efficiency (33%-50% less losses than the market standard)
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- Backward compatible with existing SolarEdge systems