Reach more homeowners across the Australian PV market with SolarEdge’s new dual inverter lineup covering the full spectrum of their current and future energy needs. You’ll expand your sales opportunities with a diversified residential portfolio comprising these two distinct single phase inverter solutions:
- HD-Wave Genesis – the ideal solution for any shape of roof and any budget
- The SolarEdge Energy Hub – a single inverter that does it all, providing flexible solutions that meets homeowners’ evolving energy needs (available Q2 2020)
The HD-Wave Genesis Inverter
Game-changing design simplicity
Based on SolarEdge’s HD-Wave technology, the world’s most installed residential inverter, the Genesis gives you a cost-effective solution that fits any shape of roof and any budget.
It combines the traditional SolarEdge benefits such as DC-optimised production, advanced safety and long-term warranties with new levels of convenience giving you easier designs and faster installations.
For systems up to 6.7kW DC (with a 5kW Genesis inverter), only one PV string is needed with just one DC isolator. That’s as simple as it gets – especially when installed with SolarEdge smart panels. As with any SolarEdge system, you’re free to design without any restrictions regarding panel type, orientation, or azimuth.
Installers can continue to leverage SolarEdge’s panel-level visibility for remote system monitoring and troubleshooting, while mySolarEdge gives homeowners a Dashboard view to simply track their system production and consumption (with an external energy meter).
Inverter range: 3kW, 5kW, 6kW, 8.25kW, 10kW
HD-Wave Genesis key benefits
- Single string design for inverters up to 5kW AC
- Faster, simpler installations with maximum design flexibility
- Record-breaking inverter efficiency for more energy production
- Battery-ready solution supporting on-grid storage (available in 2021)
- Rapid inverter commissioning via smartphone using SetApp
- Built-in SafeDC™ and arc fault protection
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install
- Supports Wi-Fi communications (sold separately)
- IP65-rated, suitable for outdoor and indoor installation
- Includes 12-year warranty, with extensions up to 20 or 25 years
The SolarEdge Energy Hub Inverter
The One for All
Help homeowners invest in peace of mind with a smart energy system for today and tomorrow.
This next-generation inverter eliminates the hassle of ever having to choose between solutions with one comprehensive, modular platform that connects to it all. Keep your customers battery-ready and future-ready, and continue to maximise their savings and convenience with a system that matches their evolving energy needs.
One inverter. many functions
- Stays on when the grid is off. Provides whole home backup when connected to the SolarEdge home battery (coming in 2021), for increased energy independence and savings. Up to 200% oversizing is possible, earning more STCs
- Easily add on smart energy home products to control and optimise more appliances such as pool pumps, AC units, etc.
- Give homeowners energy insight to track usage and reduce bills with the built-in SolarEdge consumption meter. Recognise when it's time for a change or upgrade
- All conveniently managed from one app, mySolarEdge, for real-time energy monitoring and control - from anywhere