Three Phase Hybrid Inverter
Bringing together SolarEdge’s superior PV design freedom and battery storage capabilities*, this hybrid inverter provides a market-leading solution for three phase residential solar installations.
Available power ratings: 5kW, 7kW, 8.25kW, 10kW.
Maximum design flexibility
Battery ready – one DC coupled inverter for PV and storage
Advanced safety features
Single vendor solution for seamless system operation and service
Welcome 2021 with a $2,021 SolarEdge cashback!
We’re celebrating the arrival of the new three phase hybrid inverter with a cashback offer.
How it works
Install 2 or more residential three phase hybrid inverters on a residential property and get a $2021 cashback – what better way to start 2021!
This incentive is available for any two combinations 7kW, 8.25kW, 10kW
*Extended for Q3
Flexible Design, Battery Ready
- SolarEdge’s flexible design rules enable fewer, longer PV strings, for easier system design, reduced roof penetrations and faster installations
- Direct connection of multiple SolarEdge batteries* with up to 200% DC oversizing, results in higher solar self-consumption, lower electricity bills, and faster system ROI
- Addition of smart energy devices further utilises excess solar production, with future system upgrades also possible
- A one vendor/single ecosystem solution means seamless system operation and more efficient support, if needed
- Maximum design flexibility, enabling fewer, longer strings
- Battery ready – DC coupled PV inverter, future proofed for SolarEdge battery connection*
- Single vendor for all warranty and service issues, and seamless system operation
- Up to 200% DC oversizing when battery is connected, for battery charging and improved low light performance
- Supports (optional) smart energy devices and future system upgrades
- Fast inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using SetApp
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Panel-level monitoring via built-in Ethernet or Wi-Fi (optional cellular connectivity also supported)
- Advanced safety features, including SafeDCTM and integrated arc fault protection
- IP65 rated for outdoor or indoor installations
* Pending future availability