The monitoring platform provides enhanced PV performance monitoring and yield assurance through immediate fault detection and alerts at the panel-level, string level and system level.
No hardware or wiring is required to transmit data from the power optimisers to the inverter: the monitoring sensors and transmitters are built into the SolarEdge power optimiser and solar inverter, and measurement data is transmitted over the regular power lines.
- Full visibility of your system's technical and financial performance, including interactive charts and site layout
- Visualisation of PV production, building consumption, and self-consumption
- Data presentation at the panel-level, string-level and system level
- Comprehensive site-level and fleet-level reporting and analysis tools with an option to schedule automatic reports and export reports
- Effective fleet management and improved O&M capabilities:
- Automatic alerts on system issues
- Remote troubleshooting and access to real-time system data and guided root-cause fault analysis
- High resolution data, including historical and aggregated views with comparative analysis diagnostics
- Easy access from a computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Multiple options for social sharing and public display to drive referrals and generate leads
- Free for system lifetime
All these features enable integrators, installers, maintenance staff, and system owners to improve the site performance, assure the yield of the system, maximise solar power harvesting and reduce maintenance costs by increasing system up-time and resolving faults more effectively.
The physical layout of the monitoring platform allows you to monitor systems at the panel-level, and pinpoint issues to the exact location of each panel on a virtual site map.
To create and edit your site's physical layout quickly and easily, use the SolarEdge Mapper application or the web-based layout editor.
Watch the physical layout editor guide on YouTube:
Monitoring Capabilities for Residential Systems
Monitoring Capabilities for Commercial Systems
Monitoring Capabilities for StorEdgeTM Systems
The monitoring platform provides free panel-level monitoring for the system lifetime, anytime, anywhere.