- Collect all necessary information for project verification and review, including design documentation, procurement tracking and key stakeholder engagement.
- Track and support the projects through their lifecycle from design development phase (experience of PVSyst is required; experience in PVSol and/or Archelios is a plus) to onsite technical trainings and post commissioning. Ensuring EPC's have the necessary information & knowledge to complete their installation successfully.
- Coordinate of site visits to provide onsite technical trainings and support during installation and commissioning.
- Provide regular updates, and workflow escalations when required, to local country manager and HQ colleagues
- Monitoring system functionality post-commissioning and follow up on pending technical issues.
- Become technically proficient with SolarEdge products, basic troubleshooting and system commissioning
- Stay up to date on SolarEdge C&I offering and features
- Commercial new product introduction and compliance lead
- Assist in contract negotiation including SLA, NDA, Service agreements
- Commercial application solution lead – network DNSP contact
- 5+ years of project related work experience, ideally with an engineering or electrical trade background
- National travel may be required
- Background working with either EPC, installation company or inverter manufacturer
- Successful and demonstrable track record of successful project management
- Vast experience in C&I projects, incl. MW scale solar PV projects
- Familiarity with all French regulations especially commercial FIT, public tenders (AO CRE) and self-consumption tertiary projects
- Significant experience with PV inverters and familiarity with SEDG products is an advantage
- In depth knowledge of electrical design, simulations, layouts and optimization
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.email@example.com