The SolarEdge Re-Energize program is designed to help homeowners get the most out of their SolarEdge system by upgrading their qualifying SolarEdge Inverter to a Home Hub Inverter.
- Ability to re-engage existing customers with an incentive to upgrade their system, add panels, battery backup, or other smart energy devices
- Reduced cost on Home Hubs used to replace existing SolarEdge Inverters
- New SolarEdge Home Hub inverter at a reduced price
- New 12-year warranty and 5-year cell plan
- Ability to add home backup with the SolarEdge Home smart energy devices including EV Chargers, Load Controllers, and more
- Add more panels to system - oversize up to 200%
How the Program Works
If you are a qualifying installer, please follow the instructions below to purchase the Re-Energize Home Hub Inverter. To check if you qualify, refer to the program Term & Conditions.