SolarEdge Power Optimizers
More power starts on the roof with SolarEdge Power Optimizers. By mitigating shading, preventing clipping, and decreasing mismatch loss, power optimizers help get more energy from each panel while allowing panel level monitoring for more control and flexibility.
Our most advanced Power Optimizer yet
Our most advanced generation of Power Optimizers provide cutting edge safety features, simplified wiring, and smart remote monitoring while continuing to:
- Boost panel-level production with DC optimization, despite shading or debris
- Experience 100% system visibility with panel-level monitoring
- Support higher wattage panels with less clipping for maximum power density.
SolarEdge Sense Connect is an industry-first innovation that can detect abnormal thermal events in the Power Optimizer's connector for additional safety and reliability.
- Identifies temperature abnormalities and stops power flow if threat is detected
- Faulty connections can be quickly identified in the Monitoring Portal for fast, efficient maintenance
- Sends notification via Setapp and the Monitoring Portal to reduce downtime
Efficiency from simplicity
- Optimized cable lengths for faster, more efficient wire management
- Reduced exposure to faults for increased safety and less maintenance
- Fewer SKU's for simplified ordering, design, and inventory management
Available for order:
- S440: supporting PV panels up to 440Wp, Isc 14.5A, 60V
- S500: supporting PV panels up to 500Wp, Isc 15A, 60V
- S500B: supporting high voltage panels with 500Wp input power, Isc 15A, and input voltage of 125V
- S650B: supporting high voltage modules with 650Wp input power, Isc 15A, and input voltage of 85V.