Get ahead of NEM 3.0 and stay ahead
NEM 3.0 encourage homeowners and businesses to install a battery with their PV to maximize savings. To continue to grow your business, it is crucial to start selling solar + storage now and educate customers on the many benefits of self-consumption in the new NEM 3.0 world.
What Changed under NEM 3.0?
- California export rates have been reduced
- True Up Bills are monthly - not annually
- Export rates are based on hourly values that vary by month and day of the week
- Export adders are included for PG&E & SCE based on year of interconnection for 9-year term
- Oversizing permitted by no more than 50% of previous 12 months’ usage
Who is Impacted by NEM 3.0?
Primarily California customers serviced by:
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
- Southern California Edison (SCE)
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E)
California system owners with interconnection applications submitted after April 14, 2023
SolarEdge Home: Deliver More Power to More Places
Ensure more power for your California customers every day, and in an outage, with the complete SolarEdge Home smart energy ecosystem. Featuring record-breaking efficiency, they'll maximize savings now, in NEM 3.0, and beyond.