The mapper scans the barcodes of power optimizers and solar inverters to create a virtual map of a PV site, facilitating remote diagnostics through the SolarEdge monitoring platform.
- Simple onsite registration of new systems
- Creation, editing and on-site verification of system physical layout
- Scanning and assigning SolarEdge power optimizer barcodes to the right location in the system physical layout
- Parallel site mapping using multiple devices to scan different sections of the site simultaneously
- Scanning with a mobile device’s integrated camera or with an external Bluetooth-connected scanner
- Working offline with no data connection. The data is stored locally on the mobile device and allows data synchronization with the SolarEdge monitoring platform when data connection is available
View a quick demo: