Simplify C&I Installs and Commissioning with the New Synergy Power Series
Drive more from your ground mount, carport, and rooftop projects with:
- 50kW for 208V grids
- 80kW, 100kW, 120kW for 480V grids
Provide more energy and system uptime with up to 150% DC oversizing, while reducing install time and costs through modular, lightweight design.
Streamline the process further with unique pre-commissioning via SetApp—know the system is working properly before leaving the site.
Plan your next C&I projects in SolarEdge Designer with our new Three Phase Inverters with Synergy Technology.
Maximized system performance
Enhanced system safety
Less time onsite, lower costs
Simple installation and servicing
Superior Performance and Safety
- More energy production with up to 150% DC oversizing
- Avoid module performance degradation with built-in nighttime PID (Potential Induced Degradation) rectifier
- Higher system uptime with independently working Synergy units
- Be alerted to faulty connector installs with thermal sensors on terminal blocks for both AC and DC connections
- Withstand electrical surges using integrated RS485 and Type 2 AC and DC SPDs; Monitored and field-replaceable for DC/AC SPD only, with event alerts
- Protect people and assets with arc fault protection
- Automatically reduce voltage to safe levels during emergency shutdowns with built-in SafeDC™ and stay compliant with NEC rapid shutdown
- Stay confident with our long-term warranty of 12 years, extendable to 20 or 25 years
Get Insight. Onsite.
Introducing Pre-commissioning from SolarEdge.
- Validate each stage of the install process from your smartphone using SetApp
- Resolve system issues before actual grid connection via SetApp and a USB power bank
- Automatically identify any wiring, communication, isolation, or DC polarity issues
- Generate a clear installation progress report (coming soon)
Simplified Installs and Servicing
- Reduce time, cost and labor with a simple 2-person installation through lightweight, modular design
- Easy access and serviceability through the Synergy Manager. No need to open inverter covers for configuration or maintenance
- Full system visibility and accurate troubleshooting with built-in, module-level monitoring
- Supports 3-wire connection and accommodates no-neutral or delta configurations