The Zigbee gateway kit uses the ZigBee network to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge inverter to the internet through the homeowner’s router. The ZigBee gateway sits next to the router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters or other SolarEdge devices.
The ZigBee gateway kit features an improved communication range of 50 meters or 160 feet indoors and 400 meters or 1300 feet outdoors by utilizing an external antenna on the inverter.
The ZigBee gateway basic kit comes with one ZigBee plug-in and one ZigBee gateway. Additional ZigBee plug-ins units can be added for multiple inverter installations, one plug-in per inverter. ZigBee repeaters can be used to support longer transmission distances.
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the homeowner’s router
- External antenna provides range of up to 50m/160ft indoor and up to 400m/1300ft outdoors (line of sight)
- Connect up to 15 SolarEdge devices wirelessly to a single ZigBee gateway
- Add additional ZigBee plug-ins or ZigBee repeaters as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee plug-ins are installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
- ZigBee gateway covered by a 5 year limited warranty