The PV Inverter with the Small Footprint and Big Capacity
SolarEdge’s three phase inverters with Synergy technology combine large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
No crane or special tools are needed for installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs.
Available in the following sizes:
- 66.6kW and 100kW @277/480V grid
- 43.2kW @208V grid
- New generation 120kW @277/480V grid
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connection to the SolarEdge monitoring platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in Cellular Plug-in
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the modules (10° inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 surge protection device plug-in, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Integrated DC safety unit with DC safety switch and optional surge protection & DC fuses, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in double RS485 plug-ins
Introducing the New 120kW Inverter with Synergy Technology
Our highest capacity ground mount solution that simplifies C&I installs and commissioning. The new SE120K inverter for 480V grids provides more energy and system uptime with up to 150% DC oversizing, while reducing install time and costs through modular, lightweight design.
Streamline the process further with unique pre-commissioning via SetApp—know the system is working properly before leaving the site.