The SolarEdge single phase inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown and a standard 12-year warranty.
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using Wi-Fi, ZigBee or GSM Plug-ins)
- Optional cellular connectivity
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
- All inverters are UL1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
A New Era for PV Inverters with HD-Wave Technology: <30 lbs, 99% Efficiency, Integrated Auto Rapid Shutdown
SolarEdge's single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology, winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar award, breaks the mold of traditional inverters. Using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the single phase inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping and storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking 99% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
- Small and lightweight
- 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Up to 155% DC/AC oversizing allowed
- Longer strings (up to 5,700W per string)
- Faster commissioning
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20 (0.5% accuracy)
Download the datasheet.
Watch the installation video: