Driven by Cutting-Edge PV Inverter Topology
The SolarEdge commercial offering features highly efficient, field proven inverters ideally suited to a broad range of commercial and industrial PV applications, in the ground mount, rooftop, small utility-scale and floating PV markets.
- Superior energy production and reliability
- Fixed string voltage ensures optimal DC-AC conversion, regardless of PV string length or environmental conditions
- Module-level monitoring enables performance analysis, pinpoint fault detection and system troubleshooting
Available power ratings: 9kW, 14.4kW, 17.3kW @208V grid; 20kW, 30kW, 33.3kW, 40kW @480V grid
More Production, Easier Installations
SolarEdge’s commercial inverters continue to evolve with the release of new three phase 17.3kW (208V grid) and 40kW (480V grid) models.
They’re over 20% lighter than previous models for easier installations, while offering more energy production and greater savings with up to 150% DC oversizing.
We've maximized inverter protection during lightning events with field-replaceable RS485 and Type 2 DC and AC surge protection devices.
These inverters are also future ready for SolarEdge’s commercial energy storage solution when it becomes available, opening the door to a variety of energy management applications.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- Superior efficiency of 98.5%
- Up to 150% DC oversizing for more energy production
- Small, lightweight, and easy to install
- Excellent reliability with standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 years)
- Includes RS485 and Type 2 DC & AC surge protection (optional or built-in, depending on inverter model)
- Advanced safety with integrated DC Safety Switch, embedded arc fault protection and rapid shutdown (for NEC 2014, 2017 and 2020)
- Fast inverter commissioning directly from a smartphone using SetApp
- Module-level monitoring via built-in Ethernet or optional cellular connection
- Future-ready for the SolarEdge commercial storage solution*
- NEMA 3R rated for outdoor and indoor installations
* For selected inverter models