Optimize how you use your solar energy to power home appliances with SolarEdge Home Smart Energy Devices. Lower electricity bills, increase energy independence, and control it all with mySolarEdge
SolarEdge Home Load Controller
A wireless device that optimizes energy consumption by controlling compatible home appliances.
Control both small appliances and low voltage control circuits and heavy loads such as heat pumps, pool pumps and AC with the use of third-party relays and contactors.
Real-time system visibility and control
Our Smart Energy Devices provide full visibility and control of the home’s compatible appliances via the monitoring platform and mySolarEdge app, with a variety of management profiles including:
- Smart save mode- The appliance is controlled automatically to maximize self-consumption.
- Scheduler mode- Multiple programs for automatic appliance operation.
- Excess PV mode- Prioritizes an individual appliance to utilize excess PV energy before other devices.
- Manual mode- Requires tapping to turn the appliance on or off, or to easily switch to Timer or Scheduler modes.
- Backup essentials mode- Determines which appliances are essential during backup and turns off non-essential loads to extend backup time