For Energy Hub inverters with SolarEdge Energy Bank batteries (PNs: SE3800H-USMMBBL14, SE6000H-USSMBBL14, SE7600H-USSMBBL14) click here
For inverters with a display click here
Version Date - August 2021
Firmware for the SetApp enabled inverter as well as supported devices and batteries was released in August 2021. Here are the details:
The CPU version for all SetApp enabled inverters is 4.13.40.
|Smart EV Charger||CPU
|Smart Energy Hot Water||CPU
Verifying the Correct Firmware Version
These firmware versions were released to SetApp packages on August 2021 for all SolarEdge SetApp enabled devices. To verify the version is updated on the device after the upgrade process, connect with SetApp to the device, and verify the firmware versions match the tables above (or show higher versions).
Improvements included in this version will apply only after the version is updated on the device. This requires connecting to the device's Wi-Fi and upgrading the firmware.
New Features & Enhancements
- Energy Hub inverters with Prism Technology now support LG RESU10H Prime and RESU16H Prime batteries
Supported configuration: Up-to 2 batteries connected to a single inverter onsite for double capacity
- The Batteries Charge from grid default has changed to Disabled to better meet market needs.
Note: If energy control is configured to Time of Use charge from grid, it will override the Batteries Charge from grid settings. If ESS Export Only Mode is configured, it will prevent battery charge from the grid also if Time of Use is configured.
- A new meter status screen was added. This screen includes per phase power flow direction:
Note: The energy counter is displayed in the meter sections of the main Status screen.
- Three phase inverter with synergy technology now support per unit DC information via SunSpec MPPT model 160 open standards, more details can be found in the Technical Note – SunSpec Logging in SolarEdge Inverters
- New DC/AC SPD kit menus were added to enable the installation and configuration of the SPD kit in Three Phase inverters 25-40kW. Now you can enable notifications regarding its status.
- In SetApp, the RESU10H Prime battery was displayed as RESU16H Prime.
- In some cases, the LG Prime batteries automatic battery upgrade failed.
- In rare cases, the inverter ceased backup production for less than 15 seconds.
- In some cases, in sites with zero export configuration, responses to load switching could have been delayed for approximately 60 seconds.
- During backup operation, on rare occasions, the inverter may restart and resume providing backup power within two minutes.
- Per phase current is displayed in the new meter status screen as total value while power is displayed as active power.