We’re here for you, now more than ever
In these uncertain times, we wanted to assure you that SolarEdge is here to support you and your business. We are well prepared to help you weather this storm, now and in the months ahead. The foundations of our company are strong, and we are continuing to manufacture and produce SolarEdge systems while putting in place different initiatives to support you and accommodate the current environment.
Improve your remote capabilities
With travel restrictions, social distancing and quarantine regulations being rolled out globally, we’re all required to adapt our working routines and the way in which we support our customers.
Use these digital resources to enhance your ability to provide remote support as well as empower your own customers to support themselves and rely on you less:
Boost your installation knowledge
Especially now, you’ll want to limit the amount of time you spend onsite, whether to perform installations or to carry out basic troubleshooting. Let this selection of tools show you how:
- Installer starter guide
- SetApp ‘how-to’ video playlist
- Designer: optimize your SolarEdge site design
- StorEdge three phase inverter installation tips
- Installing the SolarEdge energy meter (an e-Learning course)
Access a wealth of support resources
- Don’t forget that the SolarEdge support portal is always at your disposal, providing you with a vast technical knowledgebase, FAQs, document downloads, training schedules and more.
- Click here to learn how to open and manage your online support cases via the portal
- When using SolarEdge Designer or the monitoring platform from your desktop PC, look for this icon at the bottom of your dashboard and gain access to a comprehensive library of support tools
We will continue to update and expand our support program as events unfold but please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We hope and believe that when the world begins to recover from this difficult period, people and companies will become more aware of the need for both a resilient energy network and for power independence. Together, we can help build a stronger and brighter future for us all.